5.15.2009

i'm going on a boat!

hello loves.
i promise i'm still alive. i'm sorry it's been so long since i've posted! my personal computer has broken and i've been busy planning two events (one fundraiser, one home dedication; both this weekend.) at work so there's been very little time for sleep, blogging, or much of anything else. i miss my daily blog posts, though, and can't wait to get back to it...

...although it's going to be another week. because i'm leaving for my cruise on sunday! i'm vacationing with three of my favorite ladies for six glorious days and can't wait to eat whatever i feel like (i've been on the "i must wear a bathing suit soon" diet lately. i miss carbohydrates.) and drink fruity drinks next to the pool in my big straw hat and mary-kates (aka: giant sunglasses as worn by mary kate olsen). so wish me bon voyage and i promise i will have many lovely posts when i return. (or when i scrape together enough cash to get a new computer...)

au revoir!

photo by matthew williamson via flicker

No comments: