3.20.2012

lately


r1: springtime flowers in my backyard/sunday with bestie sarah and baby p/lunchtime sunshine uptown
r2: lipstick americano/glam sequins for gracie's bachelorette/liam on my nicest suit
r3: lovely downtown southern pines/end table lovelies/java bean plantation (southern pines)
r4: bachelorette invitation/blooms at the grove park inn (asheville)/my favorite lunchtime spot, the 5th floor terrace in my building
r5: work clothes/baubles/lazy saturday brunch at home
r6: flowers at the nc dance theatre gala/happy mary kay package from allison/java bean plantation
r7: sunrise on the queen city/mcglohon theatre/discarded cocktails at the nc dance theatre gala
r8: bedroom camellias/branches in southern pines/latta arcade and the duke building from my parking deck
r9: late night dessert and coffee with blair and allison at rooster's/valentine's night nap with sweet parker/liam and the hole he chewed for his head in the blinds

p.s. you can follow me on instagram @cdcote

No comments: