2.05.2009

the latest and greatest - a post by lacey

Before I begin rambling on about myself, let me first say "CONGRATULATIONS!" to Chelsea on her new job! I am so, so excited and happy for you. And by the sound of it, you are very excited and happy yourself. I knew you would find the right job in time. Happy employment! (Now go cash your paycheck, and let's go shopping!)
I thought I would share a few of my latest paper creations with you guys. The girls who own SWANK coffee shop asked me to create recipe and note booklets for the store. They had seen them on esty.com and thought I could make something similar. For the recipe booklets, I used plain index cards hand stamped with the word "RECIPES" for the pages. I made cardstock dividers for appetizers, entrees, desserts, etc. For the note books I used the same concept except I stamped the word "NOTES" on the index cards. The idea was to make the booklets small enough to fit in a pocket or purse so they would be easy to access for a quick recipe or idea jot down. (You'd hate to be caught without one of these booklets when your Aunt Mable divulges the secret ingredient in her famous 12 layer chocolate cake). Here is what I came up with:
What do you think? Does it make you want to start jotting? I thought it might.
Have a great rest of your week!
Lacey

No comments: