i was in canada for the fourth of july. i'm in america for bastille day. i really need to work on being in the right place at the right time.
in celebration of bastille day, however, here are my top five favorite things about france:
1. le tour de france - it's amazing. especially mr. andy schleck. bonjour monsieur.
2. la mode - hello? how can i mention the french without mentioning their amazing style? they set the standard.
3. les norritures - croissants. wine. cheese. chocolate. butter. creme brulee. champagne. pastries. i think i just gained three pounds.
4. l'architecture - la tour eiffel, l'arc de triomph, mutiple notre dame cathedrals, etc. etc. it's beautiful and just so, so french.
5. la langue - everything sounds sexier in french.
vive la france!
images: 1.blowmymind.tumblr 2.cultblender.files.wordpress 3.weheartit 4.foreverexq.tumblr 5.flickr 6.orkut.com 7.weheartit 8.silk.tumblr