12.24.2009

my festive house!

welcome to my house!

festive flowerboxes - i painted lots of sticks white, stuck them in the leftover soil, and filled the bottom with white lights and holly.

i am so completely obsessed with this wreath - it was also only $9!

2009 christmas tree!

my merry reindeer on the coffee table. part of me wants to keep these guys out for the winter. i haven't decided if they're too christmasy yet.

the bookshelf with santas and festive snowglobes.

christmas domino and some vintage balls.

nothing says "merry christmas" quite like tissue paper flowers and feather garland.

centerpiece that liam enjoys destroying daily.

a little christmasy vignette on the counter.

in keeping with the feather theme, angel wings with the cookbooks.

vintage shiny brites in the bathroom.

liam's stocking, waiting to be stuffed.

and finally, my bedroom tree!

hope you enjoyed the tour! merry christmas!

No comments: