11.21.2011

the best $2.50 i've spent all week...


...and that's including my bag of utz sour-cream-and-onion potato chips. for less than a red cup of starbucks peppermint mocha, my entire house smells like a delicious christmas tree. i love expensive anthro candles as much as the next girl, but i'm floored at how excellent glade's holiday collection scents smell (i prefer spruce it up, but apple cinnamon is also lovely) and yet how inexpensive they actually are. these are not generic drugstore candles, friends. and on top of everything, they burn for 22 hours strong. i may not have my christmas tree up yet (i still prefer to wait until after thanksgiving), and it's not like my artificial tree really smells like anything anyway, but you could easily be fooled in my living room currently. it smells like christmas!

image via persephonesunset

No comments: