11.29.2008

get in the spirit!

image via flickr
it's apalling to me, but not everyone finds it so easy to get into the christmas spirit. here are some of my favorite christmas songs/albums/movies/books in case you need some help getting in the mood!
my ultimate christmas playlist: (p.s. some of these songs are lame but remind me of christmas when i was younger and are therefore okay)
"holiday" by michael bolton
"christmas canon" by the trans-siberian orchestra
"baby, it's cold outside" by dean martin
"all i want for christmas is you" by mariah carey
"believe" by josh groban
"the gift" by jim brickman
"this christmas" by boyz II men
"last christmas" by wham!
"this gift" by 98 degrees
"oh come oh come emmanuel" by sufjan stevens
"christmas hymn" by amy grant
"where are you christmas?" by faith hill
"the happy elf" by harry connick jr.
"have yourself a merry little christmas" by james taylor
"welcome to our world" by chris rice
"merry christmas, happy holidays" by n'sync
"christmas in hollis" by run dmc
my favorite christmas albums:
"december" by george winston
"december morning" by mark douthit
"a merry affair, starbucks swinging songs of red velvet and mistletoe kisses"
"merry christmas" by bing crosby
"miracles: the holiday album" by kenny g
"let the world rejoice" by fred bock, tom howard, and the maranatha children's chorus
my favorite christmas movies:
"love actually" (best.movie.ever)
"the holiday"
"a christmas story" (a family favorite)
"the muppet christmas carol"
"elf"
"home alone"
"the family stone"
"the snowman"
my favorite christmas books: (which you really need to read if you haven't!)
"twas the night before" by jerry jenkins
"skipping christmas" by john grisham
"the polar express" by chris van allsburg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also intall my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)