12.04.2008

you've been good. you're getting paper. - a post by lacey

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. I got to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in my jammies with a cup of coffee just like I said I would. Having a four day weekend was such a treat. I woke up giddy every morning. So, who's ready for another holiday? Oooh! Me! Me! As I write this, I am listening to the N'Sync Christmas album from about 15+ years ago. It's still soooo good. I have been busy making Christmas cards, banners, and gift bags to take down to Swank coffee shop where I sell my paper crafts. Here are some images from my Christmas line. (I sound way professional when I say "Christmas line". That's the only reason I say it). Mini Christmas Banner. This one says "Merry Christmas."

A closer look...

All packaged up and ready to go to Swank!

A nice assortment of Christmas cards.

Oh please, oh please, oh please, "Let it snow!" this year...a lot

Give me a "C!"

Yeah. What the card says. Get in that Christmas spirit.

I love these colors together.

Something fancy...


And here is a little bonus for you lucky readers...
This was me a few weekends ago freezing my butt off at The Longest Christmas Parade in the World. I was not prepared for the biting cold nor the 2 hour and 10 minute parade. I went with Chelsea and her mom, and if it weren't for the hot cider that Chelsea made for me before the parade, I think I would have froze solid. (Are you wondering how a small town Christmas parade can last for 2 hours and 10 minutes? I was there, and I'm still wondering. :-) Just kidding, Chelsea. I loved it!)
Have a great week! I get to go to my first office Christmas party this Friday! I'm not counting the lunch at Chili's that my old boss tried to pass off as an office Christmas party. Just because it was December, and I wore reindeer antlers, doesn't mean it was a party.

No comments: