1.01.2009

happy new year! - a post by lacey

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's! For the first time in many, many years, my mom, step-dad, brothers and I celebrated the ringing in of the new year together. December 31st is my mom's birthday, but my brothers and I usually end up going our separate ways to celebrate the holiday with friends. This year we all ended up at the same house and counted down together. I don't remember the last time that happened. We celebrated the reunion with a rousing game of Balderdash and several glasses of sparkling wine. What did you all do? However you spent the new year (and whoever you kissed at midnight), I hope it was wonderful! Who has their resolution list made? I'm passing on making one of those this year. I figure if you don't make one, you can't technically break it, right? Doesn't that logic work well? :-) Happy 2009!
image: etsy.com

No comments: