3.04.2009

dreaming of spring

hello, all!
just checking in - this week and next week we are hosting a large number of college students that are building with us during their spring breaks. between driving all over picking up meals for them, shuttling myself back and forth from the office to the build site, and even hammering a bit myself, i have little energy to do anything but veg in front of the television at the end of the day. hopefully the warm weather we have on the way will energize me a little bit...i am so ready to kiss winter goodbye!
as a result of my schedule, the blog posts are most likely going to suffer in the next week and a half - my apologies!

have a happy rest of the week and let's start getting excited about spring, shall we?
image by eleanor hardwick via lexposure.net

No comments: