2.16.2011

flowerbomb


i feel like i may have mentioned this on my blog the first time i received a sample a year or so ago, but my standard marc jacobs fragrance may need to watch out - viktor & rolf flowerbomb is quickly becoming my new favorite scent. i got a little over-excited with the tester at nordstrom on sunday, so i had the opportunity to enjoy it on my hair and clothes for about 24 hours and i still like it. i'd say that's true love. v&r describe it as "a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive...will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality". and here all this time, i just thought it smelled nice. who knew? 


i do still love marc, though, and until marshall's or tj maxx decides to discount flowerbomb by at least 50%, marc will remain my one and only.

No comments: