hello lovelies! earth day is saturday so be sure to do something tree-hugger-ish this weekend. there are lots of ways to do this that don't involve wearing dreads, organic clothing, and not showering for long periods of time. my favorites are:
- plant some flowers or a tree
- turn off the water when you brush your teeth
- recycle everything you can - check your city's websites for approved materials
- use re-usable shopping bags
- use re-usable water bottles
- visit the thrift store - recycling an old item is much better than buying new!
this weekend, i'll be popping a cork in my new cottage and celebrating with my beautiful friends. i actually have a three day weekend - aren't you jealous!? see you next week!