1.06.2011

juicy fruit


one of my favorite stocking-stuffer presents from christmas is this little yellow ball of awesome from my friend sarah. until now, i've been a very committed burt's bees user, but this 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm smells like lemon sherbet and reminds me of sunshine, summer and why i used to love having 18 different flavors of lip smacker clipped to my backpack in middle school. i have really chapped lips this time of year, and while i don't think this balm is any more effective than burt's bees at making my lips soft and smooth, i have noticed that it seems to last much longer, which is a good thing. the lemon drop flavor also has spf 15, and if you've ever had sunburned lips, you'll understand why this is awesome, too. basically, if you haven't already figured it out, i get happy every time i dig it out of my purse.


you can buy these little balls at pretty much anywhere they sell cover girl and tylenol and they cost about the same as burt's bees. there appears to be more delicious flavors besides just lemon drop, too, including summer fruit, honeysuckle honeydew, medicated tangerine, and sweet mint. i will take one of each, thanks.

No comments: